Is the Bermuda Triangle a place to truly be feared? Is it a dangerous area that has something to do with aliens, deadly energy crystals, and other mythological dangers? Or, is the Triangle just another place in the ocean that has some peculiarities? I tend to lean toward the idea that it’s just another, if slightly odder, area in the ocean. There is proof that the weather can be a bit freaky, but that wouldn’t happen every single time a ship wanders there. The Bermuda Triangle is also different because it’s one of the few places on earth where the geographical north lines up with the magnetic north, and this has also led some ships and planes to their doom. Many “out there” theories, such as the underwater city of Atlantis, has no proof, and the theories that have been proved correct are no dangers to the modern world due to technology. A good example of this is the fact that the last vehicle lost was in 2001, more than 10 years ago.
While many people have heard about the Triangle, not much people know how the Great Lakes may be a danger as well. I haven’t done much research on these lakes, but I have enough information to know that the Great Lakes have caused the disappearances of a lot more ships that the Bermuda Triangle. Specifically, about 5000. And the area of the Great Lakes are 16 times smaller than the Triangle! The people who know this usually consider the Great Lakes much more dangerous than the Bermuda Triangle, and I would agree.
So, are you still afraid of the area in the ocean called the Bermuda Triangle? If you are, try facing your fears and booking a cruise around the Bermuda islands. I’ve heard it’s quite beautiful, and more people have gone on that cruise than you think. And when a couple of lakes 16 times smaller is more dangerous, I think you’ll be safe, don’t you?

No comments:
Post a Comment